- What is the project duration?
- The project duration from start to finish is twelve months with an anticipated completion date of January 2021.
- Can anyone participate in this project?
- Yes, this is a community-input driven process and the outcome and future recommendations will come from the needs and vision articulated by the community members.
- How do I participate in the process?
- Through the Participate section on this website you can provide open ended suggestions, respond to the online survey, know the dates for public meetings and even share feedback through social media.
- Who is responsible for this Parks Strategic Master Plan?
- Kimley-Horn was established in 1967, Kimley-Horn is an employee-owned, full-service consulting firm offering comprehensive and innovative planning, engineering, and environmental services for public and private clients in Arizona, throughout the West, and across the nation. The primary contact is Jeff Krazke.
- PROS Consulting, INC., a nationally recognized firm for parks and recreation planning, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN to assist with the Master Plan. The primary contact is Michael Svetz, Principal
- Where can I find more information about this project?
- Project information including key meeting dates, completed technical reports, and final documents will be made available to the community through the project website.
Phase 1: March – August, 2020
Community Needs Assessment
Park and Facility Inventory and Assessment
Present Community Needs Prioritization and Park/Facility Assessment
Phase 2: October, 2020 – June, 2021
Level of Service Analysis: August – October 2020
Present Key Technical Findings: May 2021
Present Recommendations and Implementation Plan: May 2021
Present Final Plan for Adoption: June 2021.